740+ Chinese Swear Words and Phrases List
740+ Chinese swear words and phrases list, including curse words, insults words, offensive words, dirty words, rude words, sexual words, and vulgar words.
China, officially the People’s Republic of China (PRC), is a country in East Asia, and the national capital is Beijing and the largest city is Shanghai.
China is one of the great countries in the world. It is the world’s most populous country, with a population of more than 1.4 billion according to 2022 estimates, so we have to expect that China has a large number of profanity words, but most of them are light profanity words.
Egg Related Insults in Chinese Swear Words
In Mandarin Chinese swearing, you will notice that there are many egg-related insults, and some people say it may have something to do with one particular slur that goes back to the Song Dynasty.
What is Profanity?
Profanity is a bad offensive social language that people use within their society, within their social media, on the internet, in movies, in literature, in TV shows, and sometimes in the home with their family. Bad words and swear words are common in most cultures but it varies from one place to another. All languages have their own swear and bad words which used in everyday conversations, especially the milder bad words.
Swear Words Types & Meaning
A swear word is a word or phrase that’s generally considered blasphemous, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive. These are also called bad Words, obscenities, expletives, dirty words, profanities, and four-letter words. The act of using a swear word is known as swearing or cursing. The swear word serves many different functions in different social contexts. Swear words may express annoyance, aggression, and insult, for instance, or they may express solidarity and friendliness.
- Curse Words – Profane or obscene words, especially as used in anger or for emphasis.
- Insults Words – Words used to treat with insolence, indignity, or contempt, also to affect offensively or damagingly.
- Offensive Words – Words that arouse resentment, annoyance, or anger.
- Dirty Words – A vulgar or taboo word or any word, name, or concept considered reprehensible.
- Rude Words – Discourteous or impolite words, used especially in a deliberate way.
- Sexual Words – Words related to male and female, mother, father, sister, wife, lesbians, homosexuals, people, animals, intersex organisms, and their body parts.
- Vulgar Words – Words that are characterized by ignorance of or lack of good breeding or taste.
- Obscene Words – Offends you because it relates to sex or violence in a way that you think is unpleasant and shocking.
- Naughty Words – Means disobedient, mischievous, or generally misbehaving, particularly when applied to children.
- Inappropriate Words – Words not useful or suitable for a particular situation or purpose.
How to use our Chinese Swear Words List
Use a Profanity Filter to censor content on your website to easily filer and block out all swear words from your website.
Copy all the swear words from your Swear Words List, and then, paste them into the Profanity Filter “Keywords Comment Moderation Box”. You may also add any specific words or any forms of unwanted content which you want also to be filtered and blocked out.
Please note that most platforms have a profanity filter, just as Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, WordPress, and many more. And according to your platform, you can also find so many free profanity filters and plugins on the net.
Chinese Swear Words List Download
Please note that our Chinese Bad Words List is all for free download and free for personal and commercial websites, applications, and projects. The List is offered in 2 different file formats, TXT file format, and comma-separated TXT format, so you are free to download the one that meets your requirements. Please note that a large file will greatly slow down your site!, but our Chinese Swear Words List is just 8 KB, which is a really very small file size.
Complete List of Swear Words in the Chinese Language
Text File – One word per line
Comma-separated Text File
You May Also Like:
Thank you for stopping by, have a nice day!